PHONE: 0207 097 9337
DIRECT COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect direct data from our customers when they fill specific forms or respond to our email, post, or phone.
We collect data when our customers provide
- Ask an inquiry
- Ask for marketing
- Entering email address during check out
- Automatic Collection of company automatically gathers customers’ technical details and information during their browsing actions and patterns on our website.
- Google base search information providers
- Google analytics
- Advertising networks
- Contact, transaction, and financial information from delivery, payment, and technical service providers
HOW OUR COMPANY USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only use our customers’ data and information if UK law allows us to do so and in the below-mentioned circumstances.
- If the legal and regulatory process is necessary, then we use our customer’s data.
- If we require data for contact purposes
- For our legal interests but we want to assure you that we do not overuse our interests.
REASONS FOR COLLECTING DATA
Our companies do not share any of their customer’s data with third parties. But we share our customer’s data with the below-mentioned organizations, which carry functions on our behalf.
- Credit card agencies
- Courier Services
- IT support
- Market research providers
- Payment processes
- To communication consultants
- Communication agencies
We provide our customers’ data to the third party only whenever it requires compiling data with the legislation process. We are sure that our 3rd party is responsible and will not use customers’ data for illegal purposes.
Our company shares data with 3rd parties, which are mentioned below:
- Legal advisors who are joint controllers and processors of a company include bankers, insurers, lawyers, and consultancy base legal advises that provide banking, consultancy, and accounting services.
- The processor’s who provide services in EEA. They offer different IT services, web, system administration, and enhancement services.
- Credit card agencies provide us access to processing your data.
- Other regulators and authorities such as HNR&C need data to process it under various circumstances.
|Name Cheap||Web Hosting Provider||For website hosting|
|Sage Pay||Payment Provider||For offsite debit/credit processing|
|PayPal||Payment Provider||For offsite debit/credit processing|
|Tawk Chat||Web Service Provider||Support for site visitors|
|Service Provider||For social media advertising|
|Google Analytics||Analytics Provider||On website analytics|
HOW OUR CUSTOMER’S INFORMATION IS PROTECTED?
Our foremost priority is that we provide customer satisfaction in terms of privacy. We try to ensure that all the information provided to us either by us directly or collected, store and save from our website. If displayed on the website after data collection, we keep our customer’s data through a technology known as secure socket layer (SSL). SSL is an advanced technology that provides a connection between a website and browser. From this connection, we can transmit the bond quickly, and firewalls block all other unauthorized access.
So, if you have any inquiries, then you can support our customer service team.
INFORMATION COMMISSIONER OFFICE
If something makes you suspicious or our customers are not satisfied that how we use and process our customer’s data, they can complain against you freely to the information commissioner office.