Premier UV Resistant Market Stall Glass Clear Tarpaulin
Our glass clear tarpaulins are fantastic for projects where maximum light penetration is required. Completely waterproof, rot proof, and shrink-proof, they are widely used for side curtains on market stalls, or used to cover goods during bad weather. Made from unsupported PVC, each tarpaulin has a reinforced hem accommodating brass eyelets at 1m intervals. Each tarpaulin comes with a white PVC reinforced hem, in which 12mm brass eyelets are sited at meter intervals, and at each corner.
• Weight: 310gsm
• Thickness: 0.26mm
• Finished size: 9” (22cm)
• Brass eyelets at every meter.
• HDPE weave with LDPE lamination
• Fully reusable
• Waterproof with PVC coating
• 100% rot proof and shrink-proof
• PVC Reinforced Hems – Double stitched